Saturday, December 26, 2009

"What You Say is What You Get" by George R. Walther

Excerpt from Quick Reference Chart of "50 Ways to Say What You Mean and Get What You Want" by George R. Walther:
Project Positive Expectations: "That's a problem." vs "A challenging opportunity"
Give Credit Where Due: "I'm getting too old" vs "I feel good"
Rebound Resiliently: "I failed" vs "I learned"
Accept Responsibility: "You make me upset" vs "I feel upset when that happens."
Encourage Cooperation and Reduce Conflict: "But..." vs "And..."
Speak Decisively: "Do you have any questions?" vs "What questions do you have"
Tell the Truth: "I dont really want to, but I'll see" vs "No, I won't"
Get Back to Basics: "Dont't blame me." vs "I'm sorry"
Encourage Cooperation and Reduce Conflict: "Surely he know I'm proud of him" vs "I'm proud of you"

link of free stuff !:
http://www.speakingfromexperience.com/free_downloads.php
-  http://www.appstorehq.com/whatyousayiswhatyougetbygeorgewalther-iphone-82305/app

No comments: